Join the IPPA
Join the business representative network of qualified, registered and insured professional photographers in Ireland today.
Only full-time practising professional photographers should apply for membership. In order to be considered for FULL membership an Applicant must achieve the Licentiate Qualification of the Association. Licentiateship is the first level of qualification within the IPPA and shows the photographer to be a qualified professional person.
The Irish Professional Photographers Association is a qualified association and awards Fellowship (F.I.P.P.A), Associateship (A.I.P.P.A) and Licentiateship (L.I.P.P.A) qualifications to its members.
If you are a full-time professional photographer operating in Ireland, you can benefit from membership of the IPPA.
Become an IPPA member today and avail of all of the following benefits:
- A recognised qualification that promotes your business and reputation as a professional photographer.
- Annual National Photographic Awards and Exhibitions that are a powerful means of expanding your reputation.
- Listing on the IPPA website that is promoted extensively to consumers, business and government interests.
- Sales, marketing and promotional opportunities for your business.
- An Annual National Conference, Training Seminars, Business Lectures and a series of Regional Meetings that provide regular contact among fellow members.
- A Certificate as a full member of the IPPA that legitimises your professional standing with both clients and the public.
- Informal advice and consultation among members on Business, Contractual and Technical Matters.