Benefits of IPPVA Membership
The Irish Professional Photographers & Videographers Association is a qualified Association and awards Fellowship (F.I.P.P.V.A), Associateship (A.I.P.P.V.A) and Licentiateship (L.I.P.P.V.A) qualifications to its members.
The IPPVA website provides a platform to showcase your images and keep the public informed of your achievements and awards. Our members directory allows members of the public to search and locate your contact information. The website with an extensive resource of industry links will provide you with information and notify you of scheduled events as well as a range of support services and opportunities designed to keep you up to date with emerging developments in the photographic industry.
The Association is there to assist and support the general public in procuring the highest possible quality of professional Photography & Videograpy and therefore is willing to act as an impartial mediator between a member and his/her client in the event of a disagreement in order to resolve it and to promote goodwill.
The Association also offers you:
- Annual National Photographic Awards and Exhibitions that are powerful means of expanding your reputation.
- An Annual National Conference, Training Seminars, Business Lectures and a series of Regional Meetings that provide regular contact among fellow members.
- Contact with the world fraternity of Professional Photographers through our membership of the World Council of Professional Photographers and the Federation of European Photographers
- A Certificate as a full member of IPPVA and a personal ID card that legitimises your professional standing with both clients and the public.
- Your name in the Annual Register of Members that is promoted widely to consumers, business and government interests.
- Informal advice and consultation among members on Business, Contractual and Technical Matters.
As a full-time professional photographer you can avail of preferential terms for:
- Photographic Equipment Cover and Studio Insurance.
- Public And Employers Liability Insurance Cover
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Life and Pensions
- Group Voluntary Health Insurance (VHI)
- VISA Merchant Rates